Best of Istanbul Tour with Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque & Grand Bazaar
Get the perfect introduction to Istanbul’s history, art and culture with a 4-hour tour through the heart of the Old City. Take in slender minarets, tiled mosaics and frescoes at Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque, then see the historic landmarks of Hippodrome Square, where ancient charioteers and athletes competed for Byzantine emperors. Learn to navigate the sprawling aisles of the Grand Bazaar, with inside tips on shopping for Turkish carpets and handicrafts.
|Departure point||Your centrally-located Istanbul hotel|
|Start Time||8:30 AM Daily.|
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Hagia Sophia (Closed on Mondays; will be replaced with Underground Cistern), Grand Bazaar (Closed on Sundays; additional time will be spent at the other locations).
• Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour