Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
You will be picked up from your hotel or cruise port between 7:20 – 7:45 pm and transferred to the dinner cruise. Sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, as far as the Black Sea, passing under the suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions, and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. The panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night and dinner will both be memorable. At the end of the dinner cruise at around 11:30 pm, you will be dropped back to the hotel or cruise port.
Dinner Cruise Entertainment Program
– Welcome cocktail on the deck
– D.J music
– Üsküdar’a gider iken (A traditional Turkish melody musical performance)
– Asuk Masuk (Asuk Masuk is an comedic imitation play of dwarfs enacted by two dancers)
– Belly Dancing – Turkish Folk Dance (selected dances from different regions of Turkey)
– Turkish Romany Dance
– Hors d’oeuvres dishes
– traditional Turkish mezze
– Fresh seasonal salad
– Grilled fish or chicken steak
– Unlimited local drinks (includes a selection of local wines, beers, spirits, and soft drinks. (Imported drinks are available for an extra charge).
– Turkish coffee
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Beverages (local beers, spirits, and soft drinks)
- Live entertainment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Imported drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour does not operate on New Year’s Eve
Susan D –
First class,The food,the service,and the wonderful sight of Istanbul at night. Never to be forgotten.I would recommend this trip to everyone.
David G –
The bosphorus dinner cruise was an excellent experience. The dancers were exceptionally good. Dinner was good.
Ann G –
It was my first time on this bosphorus dinner cruise. My wife and I enjoyed the cruise. Dinner was good, dessert was excellent. Ship’s staff was great. Pleasant and helpful. Enjoyed the music and dancing. Recommended.
Jimmy K –
A thoroughly enjoyable evening. The waiting staff were excellent and to see Istanbul by night from the bosphorus was exceptional.
Jamie M –
My brother and i had a wonderful evening will recommend to anyone we know coming to Istanbul
Michael K. –
The Bosphorus dinner cruise was amazing, the staff was so wonderful and the meals and dessert were delicious, and the view. Definitely coming back.