Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
You will be picked up from your hotel or cruise port between 7:20 – 7:45 pm and transferred to the dinner cruise. Sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, as far as the Black Sea, passing under the suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions, and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. The panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night and dinner will both be memorable. At the end of the dinner cruise at around 11:30 pm, you will be dropped back to the hotel or cruise port.
Dinner Cruise Entertainment Program
– Welcome cocktail on the deck
– D.J music
– Üsküdar’a gider iken (A traditional Turkish melody musical performance)
– Asuk Masuk (Asuk Masuk is an comedic imitation play of dwarfs enacted by two dancers)
– Belly Dancing – Turkish Folk Dance (selected dances from different regions of Turkey)
– Turkish Romany Dance
– Hors d’oeuvres dishes
– traditional Turkish mezze
– Fresh seasonal salad
– Grilled fish or chicken steak
– Unlimited local drinks (includes a selection of local wines, beers, spirits, and soft drinks. (Imported drinks are available for an extra charge).
– Turkish coffee
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Beverages (local beers, spirits, and soft drinks)
- Live entertainment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Imported drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour does not operate on New Year’s Eve.
- We offer pick-up services for the Bosphorus dinner cruise only from hotels or addresses located on the European side of Istanbul, specifically in the Taksim, Beyoglu, Şişli, Sultanahmet, Eminönü, and Fatih areas. The pick-up time is approximately 7:30 p.m. Unfortunately, if you are staying on the Anatolian side of Istanbul or outside the mentioned areas, you will be responsible for arranging your own transportation to the Bosphorus dinner cruise.